After spending the whole day with your Elephant, you can relax in a Tentsile Safari 3 person tree tent. This will be very special for those who want to learn and experience the culture. You will be able to experience and learn many things from the Karen Tribe while in your stay with them such as cooking, weaving, making baskets and herbs. This is the only Tour in Chiang Mai that will allow you to get the real experience of being in the Karen tribe.
- Transportation: We will be picking you up from your hotel, and taking you through the most beautiful and scenic view routes in Chiang Mai to the Karen’s Tribe Native Elephants.
- Upon Arrival: When you arrive, you will get a change of clothes for training.
- Training session: We will walk you to the elephants and teach you to properly introduce yourself to the elephant that you will be training for the day or overnight stay.
- After you have met with your elephant we will also teach and train you how to approach and mount the elephants bareback.
- In the morning will feed and care for your elephant with organic fruits and herbs.
- Daily Health Care: you will learn all the necessary preparations for the care of the elephants, as well as learning how to make Herbal medication for your elephant.
- Training: We will train you in the different ways to mount your elephant to ride bareback, also we will teach you the different spoken commands for the elephant. Once comfortable, you will travel with and exercise your elephant.
- After a long day of caring and exercising your elephant we will show you how to bathe your elephant in the stream.
- End of the day: After you are done caring for your elephant, you will be guided to your home for the night.
- Evening Activities: May include meal preparations, talking with your Karen hosts, and traditional Karen crafts (baskets, weaving, etc.)
- Dinner will be served at your host’s home
- After a good night rest, breakfast will be served at your host’s home around 8:30 am.
- You will then have a short time with the elephants to take more pictures and say goodbye.
- You may also have the chance to walk through the forest with the village elders to get a greater understanding of the village and its people
- You will leave for Chiang Mai around 12:00 pm.
- Pick up by 7:30 – 7:45 Am.
Transportation, specialized training trip with the elephant, Traditional Karen lunch, bottled water, complimentary photos and video of your experience with your elephant, and accident insurance.
- 1 Day & Overnight Stay: 8,000 THB per person (1 person to 1 elephant)