- Chiang Mai hotel pick up 7.30 AM
- Transportation: We will be picking you up from your hotel, and taking you through the most beautiful and scenic view routes in Chiang Mai to the Karen’s Tribe Native Elephants.
- Upon Arrival: When you arrive, you will get a change of clothes for training.
- Training session: We will walk you to the elephants and teach you to properly introduce yourself to the elephant that you will be training for the day or overnight stay.
- After you have met with your elephant we will also teach and train you how to approach and mount the elephants bareback.
- In the morning will feed and care for your elephant with organic fruits and herbs.
- Daily Health Care: you will learn all the necessary preparations for the care of the elephants, as well as learning how to make Herbal medication for your elephant.
- Training: We will train you in the different ways to mount your elephant to ride bareback, also we will teach you the different spoken commands for the elephant. Once comfortable, you will travel with and exercise your elephant.
- After a long day of caring and exercising your elephant we will show you how to bathe your elephant in the stream.
- Saying “see you later”: It is always hard to say goodbye once you’ve experienced this kind of love and care for your elephant, and we hope that you come back to visit! (this is the time to take lots of photos with your elephant and the trainers)
- Return to Chiang Mai at 5pm.
Transportation, specialized training trip with the elephant, Traditional Karen lunch, bottled water, complimentary photos and video of your experience with your elephant, and accident insurance.
As tourists gradually return to Thailand, we wanted to welcome you back with open arms!
For a limited time and as a very special thank you for joining us in Chiang Mai to share in our love of elephants, we are reducing the price of the day trips just for you!
1 Day Trip
2 guests sharing 1 elephant – Normally
3,500 THB per person Now 2,800 THB per person.
1 elephant per guest – Normally
5,500 THB per person Now 5,000 THB per person.